Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Renovations

Being new in foreign country is not a winning price when you want to renovate your house. I was happy I could barely drive, given the fact that we drive on the different side back home. And boy, did I get lost often!!
Anyway the renovation requires lot more than that. One needs the right workers, the right materials, the right ideas etc. For that we have hired Carmen. It was her idea to knock down the walls and thanks to her, we have very beautiful house today!

This is how it looked during the renovations.




This is Carmen, Ian and Nico.

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2018 at 8:52 AM , Blogger ResearchPeptides said...

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. inhouserenovations.com.au

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home