Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Matekula - Fishing

Anne has invited us to spend a weekend at her cottage in Matekula. And what a lovely weekend it was!
This was my first time I met Anne. During the first half an hour I got profiled based on random questions about my family. One has to admire Anne for her relentless interest in people. I do.
We also met Anne’s little angels, with which we would in future spend a lot more holiday.
Till today I cannot forget the dream like bedroom with fireplace next to bed. It would be my top 10 experiences to fall asleep with fire cracking wood.
Ian had a chance to fish a little. Check it out.



More photos here: http://www.ringo.com/photos/album/photo.html?photoId=127271133&albumId=39457765

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home